The GlobalCISO Leadership Foundation (GCLF) is a globally recognized, CISO-led foundation dedicated to advancing mentor-driven, quality education for cybersecurity professionals. Collaborating with Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and cybersecurity leaders worldwide, GCLF creates innovative learning models to empower emerging security leaders in effectively managing security programs across diverse industry verticals.
The Foundation's flagship initiative, the GCISO Certification by GlobalCISO Leadership Foundation™, is designed to equip senior security professionals with the knowledge, tools, and strategic thinking required to address complex real-world challenges and succeed in the CISO role. This certification aims to prepare the next generation of cybersecurity leaders for the dynamic cyber-threat landscape.
Additional initiatives encompass an introductory cybersecurity course tailored for gifted students, scholarship programs designed to support unemployed cybersecurity executives in advancing their educational qualifications, and the coordination of cybersecurity events for non-profit organizations, pro bono firms, legal aid groups, and similar entities on a global scale.
We are seeking a dynamic and globally recognized individual for the remote volunteer position of Chair of the Advisory Board at the GlobalCISO Leadership Foundation. The Chair will lead a team of experts, providing strategic guidance, reviewing and evaluating the work of other members, and organizing pro bono events to benefit the security community, with a special focus on government infrastructure for various countries, legal aid groups, courts, and both profit and non-profit organizations. Additionally, the Chair will be responsible for developing and implementing the organization's strategic goals and objectives on a global scale.
Time Commitment & Compensation
- Global Recognition in Cyber Security, Data Privacy, and AI Risk Mitigation.
- Minimum Master's degree from a reputable university; preferably a Doctorate Degree in Law, Cyber Security, Data Privacy, Artificial Intelligence, or Risk Management.
- Proven experience in a senior leadership position.
- Exceptional skills in Cyber Security, Data Privacy, and AI Risk Mitigation.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team of experts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with non-profit organizations, law enforcement, or government is a plus.
This role is voluntary and involves a commitment of 10-15 hours per month. The Chair position holds worldwide recognition and prestigious credentials, with no monetary compensation. The GlobalCISO Leadership Foundation, being an international non-profit organization, directs all funds raised towards enhancing global cybersecurity initiatives. As a Chair, your profile will be prominently featured in community events, the website, social media, and other professional forums.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo a thorough review by the existing board members, who will assess them according to established voting criteria.